Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
This recipe is radiating breakfast vibes and bursting with goodness. It’s full of juicy blueberries, hearty oats, and a delightful cinnamon-vanilla flavor. It’s also incredibly easy to prepare using only one bowl!
The recipe makes 4-6 servings, so it’s perfect for sharing or saving extra for later. In my opinion, it’s delicious hot but even better cold! Chill leftovers in the fridge until they disappear 😉
This recipe has been inspired by Feel Good Foodie. So thankful for her amazing food blog!
RECIPE – BLUEBERRY BAKED OATMEAL
Vegan and gluten-free
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped small
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp chia or flax seeds
- 2 cups milk (I use vanilla unsweetened almond milk)
- 1-3 tbsp maple syrup (depending on desired sweetness)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9×9″ pan.
- Stir together the rolled oats, nuts, baking powder, cinnamon, and chia/flax seeds. Transfer a bit of the mixture into the pan.
- Layer on 1 cup blueberries.
- Spread half of remaining oat mixture on top of the blueberries.
- Add the rest of the berries.
- Spread the rest of the oat mixture on top.
- Whisk together milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Pour into pan, making sure the oats are covered. Press down with a fork or tilt the pan to evenly distribute the liquid, if needed.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers to enjoy cold