Pumpkin Pie Parfait
This pumpkin pie parfait might just blow your mind. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare and tastes absolutely scrumptious. Made purely with wholesome ingredients, it is the perfect fall treat you can feel good about diving into!
PUMPKIN PIE CHIA SEED PUDDING
Vegan | Gluten-free
Makes 1-2 servings
- 3 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 tsp cinnamon + 1/8 tsp ginger, nutmeg, and cloves)
- 1-3 tsp maple syrup (to desired sweetness)
- ⅓ cup pure pumpkin
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- Combine all ingredients in a sealable jar
- Shake well. Wait 2-3 minutes and mix again (to avoid chia seeds clumping at the bottom)
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Top and enjoy!
- Layer with yogurt of any kind and add graham crackers, chocolate, whipped cream, and caramel/honey
- Enjoy with pomegranate seeds and granola
- Top with apple slices and extra cinnamon