Apple Cinnamon Raisin Parfait
Another day, another parfait! Seriously though, these things are awesome. Besides being totally balanced with whole grains, protein, fruit, and flavor, parfaits are one of the easiest things to put together. It’s like instant dessert for breakfast (you can even leave it in the fridge overnight), lunch in under five minutes, or a satisfying late night snack. I always have fun layering to make them look pretty too. This one features apples, cinnamon, and raisins, which is one of my favorite combinations. Here’s how to make it…
- Spoon about 1/2 cup cooked and chilled oatmeal or rice into a bowl or jar. Mix in a small handful of raisins and a large sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Layer on about 1/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Add mixed berries
- Layer on another 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Toss about 1/2 cup diced apple slices in 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Add to parfait.
- Top with granola and extra raisins
Remember you can always adjust the ratios to fit your preferences. If your looking for more delicious parfaits, be sure to check out…