Pomegranate Apple Salad
Pomegranate seeds and apples star in this spirited salad. With crisp sweetness and a fusion of fruity flavors, it’s a wholesome party in your mouth! It’s packed with color, antioxidants, and delicious nutrition.
Bursting pomegranate arils perfectly compliment the abundance of other earthy ingredients for an exciting and vibrant lunch.
Here’s what to toss together…
- Cooked quinoa
- Apple slices
- Pomegranate seeds
- Walnuts or pecans
- Chickpeas, green peas, or edamame for plant-protein
- Dried cranberries or cherries
- Feta or goat cheese
Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette (2-3 servings)
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp water
- Splash vanilla extract (optional)
- Smash and push berries through a fine mesh strainer
- Combine berry juice with the rest of the ingredients. Stir and drizzle on salad.
This recipe can also be enjoyed without the greens! Simply use quinoa as the base. Happy eating!
Looking for more salad ideas? Check out this superfood salad inspiration.