Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes
Pumpkin pie is a total Thanksgiving staple, but I have to admit I might make a batch of these instead this year. Pumpkin pie + cheesecake + a spiced graham cracker crust = this indulgent recipe! I could go on and on about how great these are but basically…
- They are rich and delightful.
- They have pumpkin spice, and that makes everything better.
- The crust is sweet and cinnamon-y to tone down the rich cheesecake. It’s just… so… good…
- The recipe takes only 10 minutes to prepare.
- Waiting for them to chill in the fridge is the hardest thing ever (okay, being a little dramatic here, but it is pretty agonizing). However, it’s totally worth it.
- They are the perfect size! Cute and mini.
I highly suggest making this your next fall baking adventure!
PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKES
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes | Total time: 2hrs 35 min
Makes 10 mini cheesecakes
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs (about 5 full sheets, crushed)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛tsp cloves
- ⅛tsp ginger
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz)
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- ⅓cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a standard muffin tin with 10 cupcake liners.
- Prepare the crust – melt butter in a small bowl, and add graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and ginger. Stir to combine. Note: If using actual graham crackers, crumble them in a food processor or with a rolling pin in a ziploc bag (both methods work great).
- Scoop a heaping spoonful of the crust mixture into each cup. Press down well, using your fingers or a utensil.
- Prepare the cheesecake – in a large bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
- Add cream cheese, Greek yogurt, pumpkin, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat well to combine.
- Add egg and beat until smooth throughout.
- Evenly divide mixture between cups, then bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, then transfer to the refrigerator. Allow to chill for at least 2 hours. Top with maple syrup and walnuts, if desired. Enjoy!